Good Morning! Jamie back again today with a Halloween card I created using my Cricut Imagine and some Washi Tapes!
Have you played with Washi Tapes yet? I love how easy they are to use the and all the texture they bring! I used a plain white cardstock for my card base and added in just three strips of Washi Tape and then used a black pen for faux stitching! ScrapbookPal.com has a whole selection of Washi Tapes, be sure to click HERE to see them!
And here is my completed card...
Cardstock: White (Bazzill)
Stamp: Haunted House (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Pen: Black (EK Success)
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro (Glue Arts)
Cricut Imagine Tutorial:
1. Using the Enjoy the Seasons Cricut Imagine Cartridge, add the haunted house image by clicking the "+" button. Then click next.
2. Click on the image on the screen then choice the pencil icon to edit.
3. Change the size to 4.5" and then click the Layers icon on the top left side of the screen.
4. Your page should look similar to this. Click "Next".
5. Click on "Go" and follow the instructions.
6. Apply your Washi Tape to the cardstock background and then used foam adhesive to adhere the haunted house and all the pieces.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to check back to see more creations and tutorials.