Hi guys! Jamie back today with another gift box! This is one of my most favorites to make because it is super quick and holds sooo much! The box is 7"x7"x2-1/2" with the lid touching the bottom of the box which means you can get so much more height out of the box by having the lid sit higher!
This box is made even easier with the Martha Stewart 12x12 Scoreboard which is currently on sale at Scrapbookpal.com for $16.99! And ScrapbookPal.com has quick and free shipping within the US with orders over $25!
Just click here for the details!
Have a look...
Patterned Paper: Silver Dots (Momenta)
Cardstock: 12x12 Earthtones (Momenta)
Adhesive: 1/2" and 1/4" Scrappy Tape (SSI)
Die: Bow by SVG Cuts (Silhouette)
Punch: Border Edger (EK Success)
Ribbon: Glittered (May Arts)
- Score 12x12 paper at 2-1/2" and 9-1/2" on both sides then cut where the red lines are on the photo.
- For the lid, score a second 12x12 paper at 2-1/2" and 9-5/8" on both sides then cut where the red lines are on the photo.
- Use 1/2" Scrappy Tape and create an X pattern on all square tabs on the pattern side as shown. Adhere the tabs to the box base sides.
- The box base is 7x7x2-1/2". Fill box with items you are wrapping. Note: The lid is also 2-1/2" high so your items can be taller than 2-1/2", your lid will just be elevated but the products will still be covered. You can see in the photo that mine are higher than the 2-1/2".
- As before, use 1/2" Scrappy Tape and create an X pattern on all square tabs on the pattern side as shown. Adhere the tabs to the box lid sides.
- Place the lid on top of the box base.
- Cut two pieces of 3"x12" pieces of cardstock then use an edger punch to decorate the edges as shown.
- Score the 3"x12" pieces at 2-1/2" x 9-5/8" then place adhesive on one of the pieces as shown.
- Place one of the strips at the bottom of the box and one over the top then adhere the two together. Embellish box as desired.
Thanks so much for stopping by!