Hi! Jamie back today with a fun and creepy little box that I created using my Martha Stewart 12x12 Scoreboard and my Spellbinder Dies!
Just look at all its cuteness!
Patterned Paper: Creep Face Craft Paper Pad (Martha Stewart)
Cardstock: Black (The Paper Studio)
Adhesive: Zapdots and Adhesive Runner (Helmar)
Ribbon: Orange/Black (May Arts)
Twine: Charcoal (The Twinery)
Ink: Black (PSA)
Other: Red Marker and Googly Eyes
1. To create the bottom of the box, take an 8x8" piece of paper and score at 2" and 6", turn and score at 2" and 6" again. Cut one slice on each of the score marks then adhere the sides together with 1/2" Scrappy Tape.
2. For the top of the box, take a second piece of 8x8" piece of paper and score at 2" and 6-1/8", turn and score at 2" and 6-1/8" again. Make four slices as you did in step #1 then adhere the sides together with 1/2" Scrappy Tape.
3. Place the top of the box over the bottom of the box.
4. Using the two large dies from the Picot Edge Circles die, cut two shapes in black cardstock. Cover both pieces with the Distress Crackle Paint and let dry. Adhere the smaller shape in the center of the larger with foam squares. Take Charcoal twine and weave in and out of the circles as shown.
5. The piece should look like this.
6. Add a spider to the center of the shape then adhere to the center of the box. Add ribbon to decorate!