Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday by Billie St Clair

G’day!
Billie here, bringing you a “Happy Birthday” card using several amazing products from Scrapbook Pal.  I’ve had this cartridge since November and I think this is the first time I’ve used it!  Sadly, I have several cartridges like that, but I hope to change all that in the coming months!  I’m totally loving this Forever Young Cricut cartridge, so I suspect you’ll be seeing more projects from this cartridge!!  ;-)
2012-07-19_16-07-19_107
This card came together so easily, and while not my typical “clean & simple” style, I absolutely love the finished card!  Hey, even my 17-year-old who is critical of EVERYTHING liked it!  Now THAT is impressive!  LOL
Products used (click photo to be taken directly to product):

42-05002__31332_zoom Labels Four
 Walnut Stain Spellbinders Rectangles Small
 Spellbinders Scallop Rectangles Small Sew Easy Floss Brown
Pink Stamper Fancy Phrases
Glossy Accents
As always………………….thanks for stopping by today!!
{hugs}

0 comments:

Post a Comment