Hello fellow scrappers. Penny here today with a fun card for someone who is under the weather. Super simple to make and your recipient is sure to get a chuckle from your creativeness.
Let’s Make a Card…
1) Cut a base card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Ink all around the edges.
Mask off about 1” by 3 1/2” section in the center of the card and ink this area forming a solid wide stripe. Cut patterned paper just a bit smaller, cutting one end as a banner. Attach to card base as shown.
2) Die cut border and scalloped circle, ink both and stamp sentiment. Attach sentiment with foam adhesive, and attach border near bottom of card.
3) On inside of card, ink edges as shown. Stamp sentiment.
4) Cut a rectangle measuring 3 3/4 x 7 1/4. Score lines at 2”, 3 1/2”, 5 1/2”, and 7”. Crease at folds so you have a “box”. Cover top and front side of box with patterned paper. Die cut opening for “box” top.
5) At the base card crease, attach backside and bottom of “box”. Insert a one ply tissue.
Hope you enjoyed the card for today. Come back soon as the ScrapbookPal designers have more in store for you.
To visit my blog, click here.
Thanks for stamping by…..
Let's go Shopping:
White card stock
Stamps; Gratitude (Penny Black Inc.) Word Play (Stampin' Up)
Patterned paper (Authentique)