Thursday, June 28, 2012

Father’s Day Mini Album by Billie St Clair

Hello there!

Billie here from Billie’s Scrappetique with a sneak peek of a father’s day mini album I’ve been working on.  I AM NOT typically a grungy, distressed type of crafter……but I had SO much fun making this album!  I got super inky fingers and as I was getting my fingerprints all over everything, I just kept telling myself it’s SUPPOSED to be a dirty, grungy, distressed book.  LOL

So, here is the cover:
  
Fathers Day Cover

I inked and Stickled, and Crackled and Spritzed and Inked………and repeated.  So…much…fun!  :-)
Here are the awesome, awesome products I used on this project! 

image

clip_image001
clip_image002
clip_image003
clip_image004
clip_image005
clip_image006
clip_image007
clip_image008

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  If you have any questions or want to stop by my blog, I’d love to hear from you!

{hugs}
Billie

0 comments:

Post a Comment