Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Flyboy by Heather Peterson

Hello! Heather here again with another layout to share with you! This layout is commemorating my grandfather so I wanted a bit of a vintage feel. Most of the paper was printed with the Imagine.
I used Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo to give it more of a vintage feel.
I used the *brand new* Cricut Art Deco cartridge. It has some really cool vintage plane images that I thought would go great with this photo of my Grandpa on an airplane carrier in WWII. 
Another image from the Art Deco cartridge which also includes vintage cars, trains and boats.
I used a Spellbinders die with my Cuttlebut to cut these flags/pennants and again distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink. I glued some twine in a whimsical pattern with my Zig glue pen.
One last touch with this tag that says "thank you".
Thank you for stopping to see my project today! Please see my complete ScrapbookPal supply list below, and be sure to come by my blog- The Hunny Pot- for additional details!

2 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

This is such a cool layout. I love all the little details and the color are super!

paddie said...

Really great layouts and the graphics are fantastic.
pat

Post a Comment