Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cricut Old West photo frame by Billie St Clair

 Hi Scrapbook Pal fans!  For today’s project, I’m finishing up with one final project from my daughter’s birthday party.  :-)
I made a quick & easy page to frame for her bedroom using a photo taken of her riding her cousin’s horse this summer.  I’m not sure if you can see the smile on her face, but she was totally in LOVE with riding.  Of course, now she wants her own horse, spurs, boots, etc, etc.  *sigh*


For this project, I used:
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you’ll stop back by the Scrapbook Pal Design Team Blog to check out the rest of our DT’s upcoming projects! 
Until next time……….

2 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

This is fabulous! Love all the little details!

Penny Ward said...

Adorable! Like how you used the stickles to make the fence look like wood.

Post a Comment