Hi Scrapbook Pal fans! For today’s project, I’m finishing up with one final project from my daughter’s birthday party. :-)
I made a quick & easy page to frame for her bedroom using a photo taken of her riding her cousin’s horse this summer. I’m not sure if you can see the smile on her face, but she was totally in LOVE with riding. Of course, now she wants her own horse, spurs, boots, etc, etc. *sigh*
For this project, I used:
- Ranger Star Dust Stickles
- Cricut Old West cartridge
- Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Sew Easy Fancy Floss (aka Baker’s Twine) in Primary
- “Howdy Y’all” is from Pink By Design Cowgirl Up stamp set
- Foam Squares
- Ranger Glossy Accents
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you’ll stop back by the Scrapbook Pal Design Team Blog to check out the rest of our DT’s upcoming projects!
Until next time……….