Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Card by Heather Peterson

Hi everyone, this is Heather Peterson from The Hunny Pot, and I am SO excited to be sharing my first project as a ScrapbookPal design team member! Since Easter is tomorrow, I thought I would share an Easter card with you today:
This is a 6"x6" size card. The decorative edge on the patterned paper mat is cut from Elegant Edges, with the 'Book' feature.
I colored a digital stamp image with copics, and added some stickles for some sparkly definition. I also added some liquid pearls to some of the flower centers. I am in LOVE with liquid pearls!! 
I then cut the stamp in a circular shape with a Spellbinders Nestabilities circle die, and layered it over a Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles die. 
I then stamped a sentiment from a Pink by Design set in a clear embossing ink, and heat embossed with a pale blue embossing powder. I cut the sentiment out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels die. The bow on the ribbon is adhered with a glue dot. I like how they are pliable, but also strong holding.
I hope you enjoyed my project today, and please see below for a full supply list available at ScrapbokPal.com!     
       

5 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

This is so wonderful! I love your coloring and the bright colors are so cheerful!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card. Where is the digital stamp from?

kjules100 said...

What a cute card and so bright. What is digit stamping?

Penny Ward said...

The digi bunny is so cute, and I love the bright colors used on the card.

steph said...

Awesome card, love the colors.

Post a Comment