Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pocket Tag for a Mini Album

Hello everyone today I wanted to share a pocket tag that I made for another Mini Album I'm working on :) Ive used 3 cartridges from Scrapbookpal.com

For this pocket I used 3 cartridges from Scrapbookpal.com (tags,bags,boxes and more, Cindy Loo, Sentimentals) all from Scrapbookpal.com , I've also used Viva Pearl Pens(LOVE these),and Life's a Garden Stamp set.

To get all cuts for this pocket tag:
Tags,bags,boxes, and more
Cut pocket at 11 3/4" 
Cut tag at 5 3/4" with Real Dial Size ON
This will give you the pocket & tag for your album
Sentimentals Cartridge
1 envelope of your choice cut with Gypsy at 6.60 wide x 2.5"  using the envelope button
1card cut at 5.21 wide x 2.5 high using the card button. This is for inside the envelope
Cindy Loo Cartridge
2.5 high x 2.89 wide this is for the flourishes

Machines I used
Cartridges:
Supplies:
Memento black ink(stamp sentiment)
Versa Magic Pink Petunia(for distressing)
G24 Copic for airbrushing the flourish
Flowers , Primas and Gem
 I thought this darling little pocket envelope was perfect for this this tag pocket. I plan on putting some journaling inside :) and a picture on the large tag and the back of this pocket :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment