by Amy Crockett
Today I am going to share a CAS (Clean And Simple) card with you that I created with the Luau Limited Edition Cartridge from ScrapbookPal.com This card was pretty easy to make and put together, let's get started.
- Cricut machine
- Luau Limited Edition cartridge
- Cardstock in desired colors (I just used scraps)
- black pen
- sentiment (mine is from SRM Stickers)
- hemp twine
Here is how to re-create this card:
- Cut a white card base to the size of 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches, then score and fold in half to make an A2 sized card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches).
- Draw a single line along the outside edges of the front of the card with a black pen.
- Using your Cricut machine and the Luau Limited Edition cartridge, cut out the lanterns at 2 inches. Cut the different colors for the top layer of the lanterns, if desired. I also cut out an extra layer in yellow and cut the lantern parts off to layer between the base and top lantern layers to give it more color. Adhere the layers together
- Outline the lanterns with the black pen and then adhere the lanterns to the top middle area of the card with dimensional adhesive.
- Tie little bows with the hemp twine and adhere with a little dab of glue to the ends of the lantern string.
- Add a sentiment to the bottom of the card.
Don't forget to check out the great prices on Cricut cartridges at ScrapbookPal.com and as always, there is FREE Shipping on orders over $25 in the contiguous United States. You can also CLICK HERE for current specials.