Monday, May 9, 2011

Card Designed with Luau cartridge




Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! And for those of you that are Moms hope you had a Wonderful Mothers Day! Ok for my card today I used the newest Cartridge Luau(Limited edition ) and the Gypsy(LOVE'N This)




Cartridge Used Luau


So this is my 1st post with using the Gypsy And it was super easy to get everything cut all in 1 push of a button.


I laid everything out on the Gypsy and then pushed CUT!


2 palm trees 4" each in brown


2 flowers 1.5" PINK


3 of the spinning wheel flowers 1.5" all in pink


4" greenery for the Palm trees( 2 light green) 2 Dark green(use 1 dark green for behind the flowers)


so they are all cut now, and then I distress them all with COLOR BOX Chalk ink


Olive Pastel for the palms greenery


Warm Red for the flowers


Dark Brown for the Palms trunk




All Supplies Used:






Luau Cartridge (LIMITED EDITION)




Pink by Design stamp set 'Life's a Garden'


Color Box ink pads(for distressing) dark Brown,Warm Red, Olive Pastel


Spellbinders


pearls


sewing





Im really LOVING my Gypsy and all it can do. It saves alot of time, and love that you can see your layout of everything, and perfect for the sizing too. Also you can do layers all in 1. I will be sharing lots more using my gypsy :)




Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!


Also Scrapbookpal.com has FREE shipping on all orders over 25.00 AWESOME DEAL!!







Hugs,


2 comments:

JMeaux said...

Love your Luau card - now I'll have to seriously consider buying that cartridge!

Blue6366 said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!

Post a Comment