by Amy Crockett
- Shadow Box Frame (I got mine when I did a trade of crafting supplies
with friends earlier this spring)
- Spray paint
- Luau limited edition cartridge
- Patterned paper (I used Making Memories....it came in a kit with flowers and stickers)
- Cardstock in various colors to match your patterned paper (mine is Stampin' Up!)
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk
- Stickles Glitter Glue
Let's get started:
- Spray paint your shadow box to the color you desire.
- Layout your papers and pictures and figure out where you want to place your images/pictures.
- Measure the boxes on your shadow box and cut patterned paper so that it will fit inside. Using Colorbox Fluid Chalk, ink the edges of your patterned paper. Adhere the paper to the shadow box
- Cut your photos to fit in the slots that you plan to put them in and adhere them.