Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all! Todays Pop Up slider card was designed using Create a Critter Cartridge and Woodland Critters Stamp set from Scrapbookpal.com
First cut all pieces for Hippo using Create a Critter(DARLING CARTRIDGE), and then tag for the matching sentiments (LOVE THESE)
Supplies Used for Hippo and Tag/
Cardstock(2 greens,1 design paper),pearls,gems,metal flower
Page 44 in book
all pieces cut at 2"
first cut < hippo > in darker green at 2"
Then cut Layer 1 < hippo > in design paper of choice
Layer 3 < hippo > in light green cardstock at 2"
Now put glue hippo together and then add black gems for eyes, pearls for nose, and flower on hippo(metal flower)
I cut my tag with Quickutz and then airbrushed with YG03 copic and then stamped my sentiment from the Woodland Critters stamp set from Scrapbookpal.com
Now for card(this card measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 ) I do have a video on a larger card made slightly different from this card on my blog here. Here are the instructions to make the Pop Up Slider Card at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2"
- First cut 2 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 white pieces of cardstock(these are for the front and back of card)
- Now cut 4 x 4 piece of design paper, and attach to cardstock front.(add sewing now if choose to)
- we will do the side cuts, and bottom cut for the flap in front(see video if confused) cuts will be 1" from bottom of card, then 1" in from left side. Start cut at 1" -3 1/2 " do this for the right side as well
- Now connect bottom of the flap by cutting at 1" to 3 1/2 along bottom(see video here for details)
- Pull Tab Panel measures 3 1/2 x 3 this you will attach to the back of the flap(flip card front over and use red tape along the bottom part of the flap, then attach the pull tab(see video if needing help) this flap will be hang over the edges only put glue tape on the flap, not the pull tab :)
- front panel measures 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 this is green, now for the white cut it at 2 x 2 and attach them together and add sewing if desired. Now I added pieces of a border punch around 3 sides. Next use glue tape along the front bottom of flap and then add front panel. Now you are ready to decorate :)
Hugs to all,