Monday, April 25, 2011

Friends are....

Flowers in the garden of life.




Hello everyone and Happy Monday! Today I have a Tag that I made for 1 of my Paper bag albums. Its to hold a picture :) I used white cardstock, and design paper to create my frame. The cartridge I used is Storybook(Love this Cartridge) and it has sooo many wonderful designs on it.





Supplies:










Lace,Ribbon


Butterfly


To make the Big Tag Page 49


Shift Key on, Real Dial size on, Accent Blackout on < v > key cut in white at 6 inches = scalloped oval


Large Oval page 31


Shift Key on, Accent Blackout on < D > cut in design paper of choice at 5 1/2 inches


For fancy Corner (branch) Page 39


Fancy Corner, Shift < L > cut in green at 4 1/2 inches


Sentiment Tag Page 68


Tall/Border button on, shift key on, < Once Upon a Time > cut at 4 inches and then airbrushed with Copic RV11 Stamp sentiment in Memento Black ink




Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!


Hugs,



0 comments:

Post a Comment