by Amy Crockett
Every spring I think of babies, so this is the perfect time for me to create some baby cards. The Baby Love stamps from Pink By Design that I received from ScrapbookPal helped me create the perfect sentiment for my baby card. The Pink By Design stamps are a wonderful compliment to many of the Cricut Cartridges.
What you will need to re-create this card:
-Clear stamping block
-Smooch Accent Ink in Silver
Let's Get Started:
- Using your Gypsy or Design Studio, slightly overlap and weld two 4 1/4 inch circle shapes (I used George, but you could you any cartridge that you own that has a circle shape). Cut with your Cricut machine and then fold to make a circle card. (I embossed my card front to add a little texture at this point)
- Cut out the scalloped circle image from the Holiday Cakes cartridge at 5 inches.
- Cut out the carriage image along with the layers for the carriage from the Wrap It Up cartridge at 2 3/4 inches.
- Using the Smooch Accent Ink in sliver, color the metal parts of the carriage.
- Ink the edges of the carriage and adhere the layers together.
- Cut out the heart shape from the All Mixed Up cartridge at 1 3/4 inches and add to the carriage as shown.
- Add Lace and brads to the carriage as shown in the picture.