Friday, March 25, 2011

Some Birdie Treat Bags

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today Im going to share my Treat bag that I made and the birdie from Create A Critter!
Treat Bag-
First I made the treatbag with heavy design paper. I cut it 4 1/4 x 10 1/2 and then scored in the middle at 5 1/4 using the scorepal, then 1/2 inch on each side of that(would be 5 3/4",4 3 /4"), then folded the middle up, and the other 2 scores down. For the top fold I used a SU! die, but you can use any shape you like. for the inside I put a package of mixed nuts, but you can use candies, or whatever :) Have fun!!!
I used ribbon to make a bow, and then added a flower.
For the Birdie I used:
brown,pink,darker pink cardstock
pearl,flowers

Page 45 in book
all pieces cut at 2 3/4"
Shift- < Bird 2> in Brown
Layer 1 - Shift- < Bird > Pink < REAL DIAL ON > light pink
Layer 2 - Shift - Dark Pink

Tag
I cut my tag and then used a stamp from the AWESOME set
for the DOTS I used Tombow 243 marker
Ribbon
2 flower gems
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Cheryl, these are totally amazing. I love them. Great job.

Post a Comment