Saturday, March 5, 2011

Create A Critter

LOVE this Cartridge!!!! Hello everyone and I hope you all are having a lovely weekend. Today Im sharing with you my card created for Scrapbookpal.com using this SUPER DARLING cartridge called "Create A Critter"
For my card I used:
Cardstock & 3 design papers
Spellbinders, Pearls(for eyes)flowers,Ribbon
Sewing

Directions for making this SWEEET Critter/
turn to page 24
cut frog @ 2 3/4" using black cardstock(this is bottom layer)
Now for the design paper layer < Layer 1 button on > < frog > cut using same measurements
Tummy is Layer 2 < Layer 2 button ON > Cut design paper at 2 3/4"
for cheeks < Layer 3 ON > cut design paper at 2 3/4 "

Now I glued all layers and added black pearls for eyes, and a little satin bow for her head.

For Grass/Page 45
2 different cardstocks in green
Cut all grass at 1" you will use the Accessory button for this
My card measures 6 x 6

This cartridge is sooooo SWEEET I love all the critters on this cartridge and you will too! If you havent seen this cartridge you will want to take a peek here at Scrapbookpal.com and dont forget you get FREE shipping on all orders of 25.00 or more! Awesome deal! :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,

2 comments:

Post a Comment