Wednesday, February 9, 2011

April Showers

Hello everyone hope you are enjoying your week so far. Todays card was designed for Scrapbookpal using Spring Collection"April Showers" cartridge. This is another MUST have cartridge, I just LOVE all the darling springtime images!
There are soooo many things you could design with this super SWEET cartridge, today ive decided to do a card to share with everyone for Scrapbookpal.com!
Supplies used are:
design paper
pearls,ribbon,flowers and sewing
shimmer cardstock
The little house I made was super easy and fast to do.
I cut all pieces for the house at 3 inches
Cut the House in pink first
then in brown(only use rooftop)
cut the layer for house in dp to match card(same as others 3")

For the sentiment I cut it at 1"
Now I put all layers together,starting with the roof first, then add your layer. next I added the gems and the heart that was leftover from the layer on the house.

the bigger heart was a leftover piece i found while cleaning my table off...heheheehe I added the sentiment to it.
My card measures 6 x 6

Thank you for looking and I cant wait to share some other creations designed using this DARLING cartridge!
Hugs to all,

0 comments:

Post a Comment