Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wishes Tag

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend! Today my project is a tag! It can be used for a gift, or to hang on your refrigerator. I used 2 cartridge for this.
The 2 cartridges I used are Country Life and Cindy Loo
I LOVE these cartridges, and LOVE this darling mouse! :)
To make the mouse you will use
Turn to page 47
I used gray cardstocks for my mouse
cut at 3 1/2 inches using gray this is for the mouse with tail
cut at 3" with gray
cut at 3"
cut pink for ear
distress your top piece for the mouse, and then put all layers together. I added white gel pen for his eye, and then a pearl. I also used a smaller pearl for his nose.
Page 52 for tag
cut 2 in gray at 4" keep all pieces from the 2nd one for the back of your tag
Now a 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 inch white for the white of the tag, I airbrushed it with pink and glued the top frame to it, after that I added glue tape to the back and added my 1.5 inch ribbon, and then add more glue and add the pieces from the 2nd frame to the back of the ribbon and frame.

I stamped my sentiment and put together my mouse.
Supplies Used:
Ribbon 1.5 inch
I hope you enjoyed todays post as much as I enjoyed making this little sweetie :)
Enjoy your day!!
Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment