by Amy Crockett
Today I am excited to share with you a layout that I created with the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge that ScrapbookPal sent me to work with this month. It had perfect images and a title to go with this layout of my little Glam Baby.
How to create this layout:
- Cut at piece of kraft colored cardstock at 10 x 10 inches. Center and layer this on top of a 12 x 12 piece of patterend paper.
- Cut a striped piece of patterned paper to 8 x 5 1/2 inches. Cut a border strip to 8 inches (I used an edge punch on mine) and adhere under the long side of the striped patterend paper.
- Using three photos (cut at 2 1/2 x 3, 3 x 5, and 2 1/2 x 3 1/2) adhere as shown in the picture above.
- Cut various stars out of the colored cardstock and the Rock Princess cartridge with your Cricut to match the patterend paper, layer and adhere as shown above.
- Cut the title and layer from the phrase "Glam Baby" on the Rock Princess cartridge at 2 1/4 inches and layer together. Use some Distress Stickles to apply a little glitter over the words.
- Cut a label from Once Upon A Princess at 2 3/4 inches to layer under the title.
Cardstock: Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Patterned paper: Fancy Pants
Die cuts: Cricut Expression with Rock Princess and Once Upon a Princess cartridges
Rhinestones: i-rock by Imaginisce
Punches: Stampin' Up!