Saturday, January 29, 2011
I will admit that Rock Princess is totally not my style. I was a little worried when Scrapbook.pal sent it to me because of this. However, I am willing to try anything once (almost!) So here is my second shot, a card for a friend that is going through a tough time right now. I hope you like it and it helps her!
Scotch ATG and 1/4 inch tape
Chestnut Roan ink
Kraft, pink, silver card stock
Heart patterned paper
1. Using Expression, Rock Princess, 12X12 mat cut the broken heart SHADOW at 3 inches on silver paper.
2. Cut broken heart in pink glitter paper, ink edges in chestnut roan ink.
3. Adhere two pieces together.
4. Cut phrase of broken heart (Heart Broken) at 1.75 inches out of pink glitter paper.
5. Using A2 size card, cut two small strips and one block from the pink heart paper and pink glitter paper, adhere to the front of the card.
6. Using foam tape adhere broken heart.
7. Accent with three mini rhinestones in top right corner.
8. Mat broken heart on silver paper, add photo corners from pink paper and sign.