- Cut out several tag shapes at 4 1/2 inches. I was able to get about eight tags on one page. Ink the edges and add some hand drawn stitches around the edges.
- Cut out both layers of the snowflakes with the Winter Lace cartridge at about 2 1/2 inches. Assemble the snowflakes and add some Stickles Glitter Glue in Frosted Lace to the white part of the snowflakes and allow them to dry. Add a punched circle to the center and fasten it together with a large silver brad.
- Cut some patterned paper at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 inches (I used the brown striped paper and used a scallop border punch along the edges) in the edges with some Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink in Dark Brown. Cut another patterned paper out at 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 inches , ink the edges, and then center and layer over the first patterned paper. Add some drawn stitches along the top and bottom edges of the top layer.
- Tear a strip of a third patterned paper at about 1 inch and adhere to the center of the layered patterned paper.
- Stamp a sentiment in the bottom left corner of the patterned papers.
Cardstock: Bazzill (blue), Stampin' Up! (white)
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Die Cuts: Cricut Expression with Winter Lace and Wrap It Up cartridges