Thursday, December 9, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, today Im sharing with you a card made with the Gingerbread (DARLING CARTRIDGE) and Winter Woodland Cartridge. both from Scrapbookpal.com
Ok I have to say I LOVE this DARLING Gingerbread Cartridge, its simple, and super easy to use! Also its a limited Edition so if you are wanting it, you will want to get it before they are all gone :)
This candy cane was super easy to cut out, and put together.

You have sooo many options of how to decorate it :) You can used Flower soft, stickles,fun flock, ric rac, ribbons, and embellishments to decorate with :) Have fun!!!

First I cut out my candy Cane using the Gingerbread winter collection cartridge.
Candy Cane
Cut a 3 inch Red
Cut a 3 inch White
then glue together and add red dots
Nest I added a small bow and a holly button(I removed the shank)
For my Tag(winter woodland Cartridge) Pg33
Green cardstock cut at 3 1/2 inches
white cardstock cut at 3 inches
add red gel dots and white dots to both tags and then glue together.
 
Supplies I used:
ribbon,poinsettias ,buttons and sewing

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Very pretty card. I love all the detail.
Thanks for sharing,
Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

i have searched and searched,,,,, WHO is the winner of the Dec 3-5 Blog HOp prize?

Carol said...

Love all the details in this card...must get that cartridge! thank you for sharing

Besthobbyeva said...

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous card! I love it!!!

Post a Comment