Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!


Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! Today im sharing some Gifttags (using the Gingerbread Cartridge) I made for treat bags to give to our neighbors :)
For my Sleigh I used the Gingerbread Cartridge, Super EASY to use! I cut out all the blackout sleighs in RED, and then the outlined Sleigh in white
All cut @ 3 inches!
For around the white I used stickles in green and red(christmas colors) and stamped sentiments on the front and on the back :)
I added the christmas tree bows, and a button to the center and then tied on the sleigh using green sheer ribbon :)

Supplies Used:
Ribbons,and buttons
Bags and treats :)

The treats on the inside are choc and white choc dipped pretzels and covered with different toppings :)

Thank you for looking and have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

How sweet! Merry Christmas!!

Tere said...

Very pretty!!!!

Post a Comment