Thursday, November 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Easel Calender Card

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! Super fast post for today! Todays card is an Easel Calendar Card I made using the Winter Woodland Cartridge and cricut! LOVE this Cartridge!!!!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expressions(any cricut will do)
Copics for Highlighting I used(E37 E15)I airbrushed with them both
white gel pen(for dots)
To cut the Deer and Frame(this is for the sentiment)
turn to page 56
Real Dial Size on cut @ 3 1/2" in cream shimmer cardstock
Same as above but in Design Paper of your choice

then put deer together using pop dots or foam squares

Next for Frame or Tag
cut at 4" for brown frame(tag)
Shift ON Cut at 3 1/2 in Cream shimmer

Next I stamped sentiment, and airbrushed around edges using the sketch copics. I then added dots and my flowers and flower centers. Lastly I added my deer.

for Easel Card I cut 6 x 12 fold in half, then fold the top in half. Cut a 6 x 6 for my main top card and embellished with dp,dots,frame,deer and bow, then added to the bottom of the fold on top :) this is how you get the Easel
The Calendar is from SCS and I just printed it off.


Thank you for looking and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving today!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammy said...

This is just STUNNING!! Wonderful job Cheryl!!

Post a Comment