Wall Decor and More Cricut cartridge to try out. I was thrilled! I love some of the items on here and had a LONG list of what I could create. I finally settled on the adorable lightbulb. I made an idea notebook from the lightbulb cut on page 68.
1. Using medium weight chipboard set your Cricut Expression to depth max, speed slow, multi cut four times and select the Lightbulb-s cut on page 68 at fit to page. I used 8.5 by 11 chipboard so this notebook came out to be about 7 1/4 inches. Cut two pieces (front and back cover).
2. Using brown cardstock cut the Lightbulb-s twice at 7 1/4 inches to cover the front and back covers.
3. Using patterned paper of your choice adjust your Cricut Expression to cut patterned paper. Cut the main image lightbulb twice on page 78 at 7 1/4 inches to cover the front and back brown pieces.
4. Cut lightbulb-s in white cardstock as many times as you wish for inside pages.
5. Adhere the brown cardstock to the chipboard with ATG tape, and sand the edges so that they are flush with one another.
6. Adhere patterned paper to brown cardstock with ATG tape and sand edges with file or Basic Grey Precision file set so that they are flush with one another.
7. I cut the bottom of the lightbulb cut in cardstock and patterned paper off so that I could emboss the bottom of the front and back cover in silver embossing powder.
8. Ink all the edges with French Blue Colorbox ink.
9. Using Gellyroll pen dot the inside of the swirls to add some dimension.
10. Using your cropadile punch two holes in the side to bind the book. Add book rings and ribbon to embellish.
11. Using Stazon Timber Brown ink stamp ideas and brackets. Adhere three blue rhinestones to the bottom.
12. Using twine or jute tie around the bottom front cover and add a Tim Holtz token in T for thoughts.