Thursday, July 29, 2010
Mini Monster Cricut Cartridge
Fruit Punch Stickles
Black Diamond Stickles
Stardust Gelly Roll Pen
Zig Millenium Pen
Chesnut Roan Ink
Distress Ink Peeled Paint
Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Zig Glue Pen -Chisel
ATG 1/4 inch tape
Cricut 12X12 mat
Recollections Monster Stamps
Pink, Blue, white, Kraft Card stock
Reminisce Monsters Patterned Paper
1. Using Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge select Mummy cut on page 35 in the handbook.
2. Cut all layers at 4 inches.
3. Base Shadow in cream, mummy in pink, layer one in blue, layer one shift in white; phrase in cream, phrase shift in pink
4. Adhere using ATG Tape and Zig Chisel Tip pen, appropriately.
5. Select BOO cut on page 37 layer one for the two circles. Cut at 10 and 12/75 inches.
6. Mat all photos leaving 1/8 inch border of cream card stock. Ink edges in Chesnut roan ink
7. Adhere two circles to kraft 12X12 card stock
8. Arrange and adhere pictures on page.
9. Add fruit punch stickles to "I want my Mummy" cut and adhere to page.
10. Adhere googly eyes and dots of black diamond stickles to feet of mummy and adhere to page.
11. Cut three one inch by three inch white rectangles, and stamp title using Distress inks in peeled paint and tattered rose.
12. Dot all three white rectangles using gelly roll stardust pen
13. Journal around edge with Zig millenium pen